Monday, August 11, 2003

Well, it's official, American beer is horse piss. I have seen the Promised Land . . . and it is good!

That needs some background, doesn't it?

In the town of Kreuzberg, Germany, there is a brewery. This brewery produces a beer, the name of which I have yet to learn, and some of this beer was placed into a gallon-sized decanter by my cousin (my cousin is in the army and stationed in Germany). My cousin then sealed the decanter (for once opened, it loses it "beerness" within a few hours), and traveled across the ocean to his brother's (my other cousin's) wedding. This beer was then transferred to me, and has waited patiently in my fridge for it's moment. It's moment was this past weekend. Friends, this beer is the hands-down best beer I have ever tasted in my life (yes, even better than the Wizen at the Ozark Brewing Company)! It's true. Ask the Gang of Drunken Mimes, they were there.
It was . . . amazing. It was everything a beer should be. . . . Sigh. I'm moving to germany.
Now I'm gonna badger my cousin until he tells me how to order more. I WILL have more! Even if I have to sell babies.

Speaking of badgers: this weekend, when faced with an angy Yeti, I summoned a level II celestial badger to defend me! Thats right, a celestial badger. This badger has an attack called "smite evil," and was eventually the death of the Yeti. I've never been so proud. I won't mention the tripping over a doorstop and waking-up a 15-foot tall frost giant.

Anyway, I just flew away from the one place on earth I most want to be . . . in my muse's arms. So I'm gonna go cry. Hopefully a better night to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home