Monday, April 12, 2004

I love it. At least I know that Korinne reads this blog. Because she sent me her address!! We are almost done with the invites. Most have gone out and as we think of people we have forgotton we send out more.

Heather and I are listening to a marriage CD. Our pastor is doing our marriage counselling and we'll feel guilty if we go into our session tomorrow without having listened to this CD.

I bowled the best game of my life last week. A 204! Then I got addicted and Heather (who still can't bowl as much as she could before the accident) had to sit and watch as I bowled 6 speed games. ...yeah, I am a jerk.

My best man is writing an original peice of music for our wedding processional. It sounds amazing so far. He is also one of the few people privy to knowing what our super-secret recessional will be (you'll get a full report after the event).

Heather is bewildered that I know how to bake, but not how to cook.

The new Dead Poetic is awsome, and so is the new Killswitch Engage - although I'm not supposed to know that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home