Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I just posted this at the useddonkeysforsale forum my friends and I made at Yahoo. But I felt like posting it here, too.


Clearly everyone is is wrapped-up in their jobs and social activities. Otherwise this forum would be overflowing, right? I know that the Etters don't have a working computer, and Heather and I are using her roommate's computer (which sucks! - the computer I mean). And I know that the Hills don't have a connection at home because Cox cable is a seething bastion of uncontested evil in this region. I know that Kassy is afraid of her computer . . . oh, she's not even a member yet (damn that man Bentley and his sexual distractions! . . . did I really just say that?). And Will's in Hawaii.

Is Bryan Read the only one making money out there? Are we all destined to be left by the wayside foolishly believing in the power of our dreams while the world-wide information ameoba develops into it's glory?! Well if so . . . good!! When America collapses in ten years and no other country has the power to occupy this landmass and we're all thrown into anarchy it will be WE who rise to the top! We whose turn at success and fullfillment will come! We who will scratch out a living and find our hope in friendship and God and a healthy bean crop! We who will hunt down Richard Simmons and end the madness! We! WE! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


Ah, screw it, I'm gonna go see Ester Drang tonight.
GO RED SOX!!

And remember, when you can't afford to go Six Flags, let words be your amusment park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home