Friday, June 04, 2004

Boys and Girls I have a new favorite alcoholic drink! It's rather light as far as gettin sloshed goes, but, courtesy of the Woodstock Inn and Brewery in North Woodstock, NH, we now have Pegbeer!! Pegbeer is very simple; it is rootbeer and Irish Creme (appoximate ratio - 7:3). Delicious.

So, I'm married. Yup. And we have have a dog! Heather's parents thought it would be nice to give us another chunk of responsibility as a wedding present. A rather rude gift, just the sort we might expect from them. But, to be fair, they did ask us first and we did say yes. ...I can't help it, I love dogs!
He is a 4 month-old boxer we have named "Tigger" (because his color is brindle - meaning he has stripes like a tiger). So far he is a wonderful dog. I love him so much! Although it does mean that Heather and I are now deprived of simply enjoying each other as newlyweds (which is an important period of time for a couple, I believe). However, Heather and I already have a somewhat seasoned relationship, and so I think we can handle it.

Anyway, the ceremony was gorgeous. Not a dry eye in the house . . . err, I mean field. It was a simple outdoor wedding. We had about 80 people and three dogs in attendance. My father was the officiate. Our super secret recessional was the theme from Rocky!! It was hilarious and yet (to my ears) the perfect song for the moment.
Simple description is inadequate, it was just a damn good wedding!

And the honeymoon was also outstanding. Boston was fun, the White Mountains were breath-taking, Alamo screwed us on car-rental fees. What more could you ask for?

Oh, but my phone is missing. So don't call me. Call Heather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home