Monday, October 31, 2005

I hate feeling like ranting is pointless.
I hate feeling like I have no words.
I hate feeling like 10 months ago, someone took away the old me and replaced it with something deranged and unstable. I hate realizing that I fit a demographic called "mentally disabled."

I hate believing that I am incapable of working a real job again.

I hate being "broke."

I hate not being able to go to concert after concert.

I hate feeling pointless.

I hate feeling like a nobody.

I hate feeling narcissistic for wanting to be "somebody."

I hate feeling that my relationships with friends have become the by-product of entropy.

I hate feeling that my life will one day look like a parade of missed opportunities.

I love the sound of thunder at 3 a. m.

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger special k said...

thank you, Scotty.

I love you. x

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone's life is a parade of missed opportunities. As one of those dead englishy guys said:

"It's never too late to become what you might have been."

I believe that. Especially the "never" part.

-Peace in the middle geese

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Dave King said...

Best last line ever!

- Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home