Friday, February 16, 2007

I seem to be rediscovering something warm, bright. I am trying to reconcile two lives I have lived into a newer, stronger life. Like someone just home from Vietnam and trying to reconnect with people, people who won't be able to understand where he has been and what he has done, I am trying to reforge my identity into something that will reconcile the old and the new. Confused? Me too. So much has changed, and is changing still. Nothing is certain anymore. This has been a really, really long year. But, I look around and realize, I am still here.

And I feel good. My God, I feel good.




I'm slowly creating something at myspace. I may completely move there, or I may just use it as a separate means of networking. We shall see.

www.myspace.com/hardcorepoetic

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I may speak plainly...and of course, I may...:P

...it's about fucking time. glad to see you've come out on the other end, whatever it was you've come out of, well, welcome back to the internet.

I hope you enjoy your stay. remember, if you don't feel comfortable sitting near the emergency exit, please let one of the flight attendants know and they will happily relocate you to a new seat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home