Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Hmmm, I just got the last of the green out my hair. Half of my nails are still painted black. Heather and I both have nasty colds courtesy of lack of sleep, too much dust and nuclear allergy conditions. Until our pictures are developed, these are the left-overs of Cornerstone.

I'm still compiling my C-stone report. But it will come soon.

Now that I'm returning to my routine, I've got two books going at once. At work it is "Island of the Sequined Love Nun" by Christopher Moore (hilarious and vulgar with spiritual undertones) and at home it is "The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah" by Stephen King (if you haven't read this series, YOU MUST! . . . unless you hate sci-fi, because despite it's brilliance it seems a little contrived at times, but the story is so self-referential that the contrivances may be there on purpose. Um, yeah.)

Ugh, flem. Time for more OJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home